Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cinnamon Toast Grilled "Cream" Cheese Sandwiches.

Stop me now!  I don't know what I was thinking.  I am supposed to be eating healthy!  You see, I just got an idea.... that went something like, "instead of making grilled cheese sandwiches, I should make grilled "cream" cheese sandwiches".  My next thought was "on cinnamon toast....wouldn't that be good!"  So here it is: Cinnamon Toast Grilled "Cream" Cheese Sandwiches.  My young women loved them!


10 slices bread
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
3 T. powdered sugar
*butter, cinnamon, sugar

Mix cream cheese and powered sugar. Make sandwiches by spreading cream cheese between two slices of bread and then lightly butter the top and bottom.  Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on each side as well.  Grill on both sides until gold brown.  Cut in triangles to serve.


No comments: