Friday, December 12, 2008

Tamra's Wassail Mix





One cold morning I walked in to BYU half frozen from my ten minute "hike". If you're not familiar, parking at the Y is a joke and even employees have to walk in from parking lots FAR, FAR away. Tamra was there and made me a cup of this delicious hot wassail. It warmed my hands and heart!. Thanks Tamra.

2 C. Tang 1 ¾ c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon ½ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. ginger 1/3 C. pre-sweetened lemonade mix

Mix ingredients and place in airtight container. This makes a great Christmas gift. Tie jar or container with a bow and attach the mixing directions.

Directions for mixing: Add 2-3 spoonfuls of dry mix to a glass of hot water. Add more if you like it sweeter!

1 comment:

Jillene said...

This sounds YUMMY!! I was SO glad that it didn't have any apple juice crap in it!! I can make and drink this one FOR SURE!!