Friday, December 12, 2008

Cinnamon White Chocolate Pretzels




My cute friend Holly from Alpine District gave me a big container of these delicious pretzels. She shared the recipe with me and I've already made two batches. These are inexpensive, super easy and very delicious.

1 bag of pretzels
1/4 c. melted butter
cinnamon & sugar (mixed)
1/2 bag of white chocolate chips
1 tsp. shortening

Spread pretzels out on a cookie sheet. Brush pretzels with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Mix around to coat. In a small, microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and shortening. Melt in microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir well. Melt for a few more seconds if needed until chocolate is smooth and melted. Using a fork, drizzle the white chocolate all over the top of the pretzels. Allow chocolate to set. Store covered in jars or in baggies.

1 comment:

Jillene said...

YUM!! I am SO trying this!!