Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

The whole family likes my chicken noodle soup, even if a few of them do pick out the carrots...grrrr. Directions:
*
Heat 8-10 cups of chicken stock in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Add chopped onion (1 whole onion), cubed potatoes (4-5 medium sized), sliced carrots (3-4 medium), and boil until tender (about 15 minutes). Add store bought frozen noodles (I use Grandmas Homemade Noodles found in the freezer section - I thaw them for 2-3 minutes in the microwave before adding them). Add shredded chicken (I use 1-2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club). Boil 10-15 minutes more.

1 comment:

Luzia Narvz said...

Amazing!!!!!! My whole family loved it and we have some picky eaters. This recipe was easy and I’ll make this again.

Luzia
Highly recommended Farm Land Service