Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spicy Goldfish Snack Mix

Amie is one of my dearest friends, and also my hairdresser. Over the years we have shared a lot of laughs, tears, and SO MANY GREAT recipes. We both love to cook and Amie is my idol in the kitchen. Last week I went for a haircut and her daughter, Camri, had made a batch of this snack mix. I loved it so much that I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought three bags of Goldfish crackers so I could make it for my family. You're gonna love it!


Ingredients:
3 bags goldfish crackers (we like the original cheese flavor)
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
1 T. dried dill weed
1/4 c. oil 
1/4 c. butter

Pour goldfish crackers in a large bowl.  Melt butter in microwave, then mix in the oil.  Add ranch dressing mix and dill and stir well.  Drizzle mixture all over the crackers and toss well to coat.  Pour mixture on to a baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for about 15-20 minutes - stir once halfway through.  Cool.  Store in an airtight container.

No comments: