Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps


These are fast, easy and full of flavor!

1/3 cup light mayonnaise
2 T. sour cream (can use fat free)
3 T. chopped cilantro
3 green onions, chopped fine
2 stalks celery, chopped fine
2 tsp. hot sauce (I use Tabasco)
2 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
6 flour tortillas
Pam cooking spray

Mix together all of the ingredients except the cheese and tortillas. Spread chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla and sprinkle the cheese on either side of that. Roll up. Spray the top and bottom of each wrap with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place wraps, seam side down into a frying pan and cook on medium heat until warm, brown and crispy Remove from pan and slice in half to serve.

5 comments:

Jillene said...

I am SOOOOOOO making these for lunch today!! YUMMY!!

Amy said...

Yum!! These look SO good!!

Diana said...

I just found your blog. It is great! And this wrap looks delicious!

Chelsie Campbell said...

We just finished dinner tonight and we had these... YUM!!! Joseph and I LOVED them!! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful recipes! :)

Leslie said...

I am glad you found my site via your rice pudding search!!
Please feel free to stop back by anytime!
I love your chicken wraps!!!